is DB Commander ® 2000 PRO?
DB Commander 2000 is an all-in-one database
utility. A great tool for any person or any company dealing with many types of
databases. It is your solution to handling any two different types of databases
Ideal for copying and transferring table structures and/or records across different
A Must Have Database Tool!!!
BDE (Borland Database Engine) is required and included in the
installation. It can be
connected to any SQL based database that the BDE supports, such as, Oracle,
DB2, Sybase, MS
SQL, Interbase, Informix, MS Access, MS Works...
|What does DB Commander ®
2000 PRO do?
The following can be done with DB
Commander 2000 PRO:
- View/Edit Two tables of different database types at the same time.
- Copy table structure to another database with indexes intact (if applicable),
one or multiple tables at a time. Table structure can also be copied from a query result
- Transfer records across to another table, one or multiple tables at a time. DB
Commander will transfer data even if the tables are not identical. This can also be done
from a query result set.
- Transfer selected records to another table.
- Transfer records between tables by mapping their fields.
- Delete tables - one or multiple tables at a time.
- Empty tables (clear the contents) - one or multiple tables at a time.
- Rename tables.
- View/Create/Add/Delete Indexes.
- Add/Delete columns (fields) to existing tables and/or transfer the contents of a
single column (field).
- Execute any query, using SQL statements.
- Execute scripts, using the SQL editor.
- Import/Export from/to text file.
- Preview the contents of any table or query (in a report format).
- Locate all fields in database and quickly see what tables contain each field.
- Export tables to FTP site (in text).
- Check the number of tables between databases and compare the number of fields,
records, indexes and key fields of their corresponding tables (in a report format as
- Generate reports on any table or query.
- Filter records.
- Hide/Show Fields.
- Export datasets directly to *.CSV format and launch the
- Create Insert Scripts from datasets.
- Command line driven launching of DB Commander for scheduled
tasks that can transfer records, delete/empty tables, export to text or to
FTP even from query result set.
- Plus much much more
connect to SQL based databases you must connect via a BDE/ODBC alias!
|What are the
Requirements to run DB Commander 2000 PRO -
- Pentium 75MHz or higher PC, running Windows
95/98/NT/ME/XP/2000 or newer.
- 32 MB RAM or higher.
- 25 Megabytes free hard disk space or more.
- VGA display or higher (256 colors or more).
does it cost?
DB Commander 2000 PRO is available for only
license) - $499.95
$99.95 for a site license - plus shipping * ( and 6% tax in New Jersey only).
* Shipping costs for CD-ROM are $20.00. No Shipping charges if you are ordering
the unlock registration code to be sent via email!
NO ADDITIONAL FEES
Your comments are welcome, please send your email to info @ dbcommander.com Click here to email us
DB Commander ® is a registered trademark -
Copyright 1997-2012© T&T Solutions Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Best viewed with an 800 X 600 screen resolution or higher